Six Alpine countries and a variety of urban and rural regions are involved. The partnership includes relevant stakeholders from public and private organizations which have a broad network of SMEs and multipliers in the requested fields to ensure a successful preparation and promotion of the ambitious project. Most partners have been involved in different Alpine Space projects before and are familiar with results and organisational processes.
All project partners together have vast experience in the fields of renewable energies, energy efficiency, sustainable mobility and efficient building as well as in setting up successful meetings and events with stakeholders.
They will involve respective municipalities and multiplier partners as well as SMEs. Local agencies and other stakeholders indicated willingness to contribute with their contacts and know-how. Thus the entire consortium is equally balanced with:
- regional or urban development institutions
- practice partners from different sectors of eco innovations
- scientific partners in the fields of energy and regional development
- partners experienced in managing and evaluating large international development projects
- partners who were involved in several projects of the thematic field low –carbon economy and energy
- efficiency as well as in various other projects of the Alpine Space Programme